Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

Tech

From the start of term 3, Te Ngahere has been learning to make useful things with pallets.  First we had to find out what we wanted to make. Secondly we drew it on a scrap piece of paper, And then Mr Lindsay had a look at our drawing before we measured our plan. Ethan showed Reitu and I how to use a power saw, I didn’t understand how to use the saw, but it was ok because Reitu got it, and I had to stand on the wood so it didn’t move. We enjoyed it, we are making a birdhouse and I hope it works out.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tarjzon,
    Its me Taleisha. Your description of technology is very good but I would like see a bit more descriptive words in your explanation. I like how you showed that you learnt something new. It can be as simple as learning to use a power tool. This can help you (maybe) later on in the future.
    Great job Tarjz!
    Taleisha

    ReplyDelete