Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Korowai


Last term everyone made a piece of art to show the school. Our class made a Korowai. Our teacher photo copied some paper feathers then our class used a hot or a cold color on it with crayons. With the hot or cold colors we made patterns, then at the back of the feathers we wrote a goal that did not need to be as a school goal but a life goal. Then if you had a cold color crayon you get a hot color dye, dry it, then cut it up. When you have done all of this, then stick it on the cardboard. I just enjoyed making art. My favorite part was  putting the dye on and watching it come off the crayons

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tarjzon!
    I really like your blog post of the Korowai. The picture you took on the iPad was really good quality. How many did you do on our Korowai? I also like how you explained the procedure on how we did the feathers. Just my own preference, instead of saying “we cut it up” say “we cut around the feathers”. Just my own personal preference :).

    Great job! Taleisha.

    ReplyDelete